This is my finished Lantern model which has been used for the imagine worlds project. The Model was done in Maya. I had learnt new skills when making this model. I learnt how to use the cylinder UV unwrapping tool, this tool made the UV’s look a lot better. The textures were done in Substance Painter. I had used new tools to make the model look the way it is now. I used the emissive tool to get the glow from the bulb in the lantern and I had used smart masks on the model to get rust on the edges of the model.
When I was happy with how the model looked I brought it into Photoshop. In Photoshop I have shown off the model and textures for the model professionally. The image shows what programs I have used for the model.