Sword For Project. Finished.

Sword Renders.png

In a previous blog post I mentioned that my sword model was finished. The image above are renders in Substance Painter from different angles. I am very happy with how the sword looks.

From the previous blog post I have added a few new textures to the model. I have added scratches to the top of the blade, drips of blood the grip guard, a mouldy coloured green to the bottom of the grip and a dirt layer to the rain guard.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: