Imagine worlds Update.

Today was started off with my group having a scrum meeting. We talked about what we are doing today. Me and my group have communicated well today and we have helped each other with each other’s models.

Today I have completed two more models for the imagine worlds project. I have completed a sword and a shield. I am very happy with the outcome because they look they way I wanted them to look from the start. I had modelled these assets in Maya and textured them in Substance Painter. I didn’t really have many problems with these models as they weren’t to difficult to make.

Shieldsword textured

I have also started a new model for our project. It is a farm house. I am still working on the model but so far it has gone well. Tomorrow I will show my group and ask them for feedback and how it can be improved.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: